The Global Economic Downturn and the Asia Pacific Region
In this episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor International’s Asia Pacific Strategic Analyst An Hodgson will discuss how the current global economic downturn has adversely affected companies, consumers and the economies of the Asia Pacific region and compare the current global crisis to the Asian financial crisis in 1997-98.
- The difference between the crisis of 1997-98 and this global crisis
- The impact of the global financial crisis on countries and consumers in Asia Pacific
- The response from countries in the Asia Pacific region
- How China’s fiscal stimulus package is taking effect
- Growth prospect for the Asia Pacific in 2009 and 2010
Featuring: Euromonitor International Asia Pacific Strategic Analyst An Hodgson