The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
India Retail Forum (IRF) is India’s premier annual event where retail brands learn, grow, shop and experience the future of retail and retail real estate in the world’s fastest-growing market.
IRF promises and presents an exclusive opportunity for everyone in attendance – from emerging retail brands to the key industry leaders – to meet and connect with the right set of people, over a course of two days.
Session title: How International Retailers are disrupting the Indian Market?
– Eyeing an untapped market. What it takes for an international brand to enter India
– How to be global while thinking glocal. Understanding the Indian consumer psyche?
– Cracking the price strategy for a diversified market like India. What it looks like?
– Source the right local partner and find the best strategy to penetrate India
– Focus on established international brands & best experiences
– Location that matters the most
– Discovering foreign retailers looking for expansion in India
Session date and time: Wednesday, 25 September at 11.45 am IST
Speaker name: Ina Dawer, Research Manager – India