The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
11th International PLUS-Forum PAYMENTS 2020 to be held on 26-27 January 2021, dedicated to the analysis of the current state and prospects of the banking and payments industry in Russia and globally.
Please find attached the actual agenda of the Forum.
Session title: Consumer Payments Trends in Russia and Globally
1. Consumer payments market overview – Russian in a global context
2. Covid-19 pandemic and Economic Outlook
3. Key trends in the payment landscape: a). Move away from cash to accelerate b). Fintech to bridge unbanked gap and transform financial products c). Growing concerns about the security of payments d). Growth in the value lost to fraud e). E-commerce
4. E-commerce development and the impact on consumer preferences regarding payments
5. Global Megatrends driving consumer payments: shifting market frontiers, shopping reinvented, experience more, connected consumer, premiumization
Session date: 26 January 2021
Speaker name: Lilija Vladykina, Senior Analyst