The Next 8 Markets Emerging into the Global Economy
This report takes a snapshot of the countries beyond the G7 and BRIC nations and explores the economic, social and consumer lifestyles in the “next eight” markets (Argentina, Indonesia, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Turkey) that make up the G20 countries.
Examine cross-country comparison for:
- GDP Growth 2007-2011
- Consumer Expenditure as a % of GDP
- Household Average Annual Income
- Plus 12 other cross-country comparison tables and charts
- Economic indicators
- Demographic profiles
- House structure and ownership of durables
- Percentage share of total grocery spending
- Spending by category
for Argentina, Indonesia, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Turkey.
Want to learn more? View our expert commentary on these emerging markets by clicking here.