fbpx

women

Category
/Content
March 14, 2018
The 2018 US Arnold Fitness Expo Show was held from March 2-4, in Columbus, Ohio, as part of The Arnold Sports Festival. In this 2018 edition, over 1,000 sports firms were present at the Fitness Expo where bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts from around the world attended to try new products, watch competitions, and meet […]
December 2, 2017
Women are empowering the rise of the She-conomy with increased access to higher education and more are entering the labour force. Women are now more empowered than before and the higher spending power of women is fueling the rise of the She-conomy. Tailoring products to women mean more than just making products pink. Stereotypical gender […]
October 13, 2014
As business leaders, employees, consumers and entrepreneurs, women are accelerating the economic growth and improving the conditions of their communities.  Despite proven benefits of women’s economic engagement, women business owners face disproportionate barriers to growing their business.  They have difficulty accessing business networks, technology, training, credit, markets and equal protection under the law. Vital Voices […]
October 6, 2014
In our Global Travel Trends report last year we identified the emerging demographic of PANKS: professional aunts, no kids. Melanie Notkin, founder of Savvy Auntie, a US-based community for PANKs, and author of Otherhood, partnered with DeVries Global to conduct a study comparing women without children (regardless of relationship status) with those that have children. […]
May 11, 2014
Men remain the core target audience for luxury watches, particularly in the mechanical and digital categories. Globally in 2013, men’s luxury timepieces accounted for a 64% share of sales of overall luxury timepieces, with women’s luxury timepieces accounting for the remaining 36%. However, women are assuming greater importance in this category for several reasons. The […]
April 20, 2014
Download as pdf Automatic dishwashing consumption is very much concentrated in developed markets, where value growth has been sluggish. In emerging markets urbanisation combined with growing numbers of women in employment appear to have introduced a scenario where automatic dishwashing may be more acceptable if not affordable. While opportunity does exist tapping into these markets […]

About Our Research

Request a complimentary demonstration of our award-winning market research today.