The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
Click the “play” button to listen,
or download the podcast by right clicking here and choosing “save as…”
In this episode of Globalcast, Paz Casal, Travel and Tourism Analyst for Euromonitor, examines the benefits and challenges that South Africa faces as it hosts the FIFA World Cup. South Africa has played host to many international sporting competitions in the past, but is it prepared to host the most widely watched sporting event in the world?
• South Africa’s preparation for the FIFA World Cup
• How many visitors are expected in South Africa for the games
• How the World Cup will affect the tourism industry
• The upgrades and challenges of the transit & hotel industries
• What hosting the World Cup means for South Africa in the long run
To find out how the World Cup influences consumers, click here.