Vitamins and Dietary Supplements proving recession-proof in the US
In this episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor International Research Analyst Roman Shuster discusses the effects of the economic downturn on the US vitamins and dietary supplements (VDS) market, highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Product categories that are proving to be recession-proof
- Contributors to growth in vitamins and dietary supplements
- Consumer behavior towards prevention and self-medication and its impact on VDS
- Performance of private label products
- The next big ingredient and opportunities for manufacturers to capture market share
Featuring: Euromonitor International Research Analyst Roman Shuster