The Changing Picture of Global Female Employment
Download this episode as an MP3
In this episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor’s government, education, and labour research manager Carrie Lennard, discusses the changing global picture of women in the workforce. Lennard examines the economic prospects for countries with high female employment rates.
- How and why female employment is changing globally
- Why high female employment rates are a positive thing for economies
- Which countries have the highest and lowest rates of female employment, and why
- Why female employment matters in consumer goods
- What the outlook is for female employment worldwide