Direct Selling in Developing Regions
In this episode of Globalcast, Daniel Latev, Head of Non-Store Retailing research at Euromonitor, continues his discussion of direct selling with a focus on developing regions. Latev explores direct selling across each continent, and gives a look into the future of this channel.
- How direct sales are performing across each market
- What the key advantages of direct sales are versus sales through traditional channels
- What the challenges are of direct sales
- Who the star performers in direct selling are
- What the future holds for direct sales
Right click and select “save as…” to download this podcast.