Internet vs. Store Based Shopping: The Global Move Toward Omnichannel Retailing
The lines between internet retailing, e-commerce and physical retailing are becoming increasingly blurred as the search for value, convenience and smartphones have changed the way people approach shopping.
Large retailers are responding to this change by taking an omnichannel approach: merging their offline, online and mobile channels to create a seamless shopping experience.
Download an extract of this briefing to learn:
- The main drivers behind e-commerce growth
- Internet retailing trends, including which categories and channels are winning and losing
- Behaviour and characteristics of online shoppers
- How brick and mortar stores are adding digital concepts to enhance the shopping experience
- What the future looks like for the online retailing industry