WWD Retail 20/20 Forum: London 2017
Euromonitor International is pleased to partner with WWD Retail 20/20 Forum: London.
On April 25th, 2017, join 200+ global brand and retail executives in London, as physical and digital retail converge. WWD is expanding the footprint of their one day Forum as industry experts will explore new ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across all channels. They will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty. Highlighted topics will include:
- Consumer: An in-depth look at attitudinal and behavioural shifts – and implications for the future of retail
- Retail: Ideas for transforming physical spaces to create differentiated shopping experiences
- Technology: Breakthroughs for brick-and mortar environments and how to prioritize your technology investments
- Brand: Perspective from established and emerging brands on the role and influence of physical retail on growth
Make the most of your experience leading up to WWD Retail 20/20 Forum: London with Euromonitor International’s branded content, with the participation of Bernadette Kissane, Research Analyst – Apparel and Footwear at Euromonitor International and Arthur Zaczkiewicz, Executive Editor of Strategic Content Development at WWD:
- Listen to the ‘Fashion Retail 20/20: New Concepts and Retailing Trends’ podcast Thursday February 23, discussing the new trends and concepts within the retail, digital and apparel world. Register your interest here and you will be sent a friendly reminder the day before it’s released on Euromonitor’s blog.
- Watch the ‘New Concepts in Fashion Retailing: Digital Developments’ webinar Thursday March 30, diving you into the idea of shopping as entertainment, taking a closer look at mobile apps, virtual reality and the use of technology to create a personalised service. Registrations are now open here.
- Attending the event? You will receive a free copy of Euromonitor’s report looking at new concepts in fashion retailing, highlighting innovative approaches to both physical and digital retailing strategies.
About Fairchild Summits:
Fairchild Summits connects the titans of industry at focused gatherings designed to inform and inspire through content curated by Fairchild Media’s renowned editorial team. Attended by senior executives in the global fashion, beauty and retail industries, and each event offers unique perspectives from those who are successfully navigating the ever-changing landscape.
For more information about the event visit http://summits.wwd.com/event/retail2020-london/.
To request an invite contact: Lauren Simeone – firstname.lastname@example.org – (+1) 646.356.4729