On November 28th, the market research intelligence Euromonitor International will organize a symposium, dedicated to the top level managers from FMCG companies, banking sector, governmental and trade organisations. Wee Teck Loo, Head of Consumer Electronics will present The Eight Megatrends Shaping the World Through 2030.
Round table 1 : Premiumisation for the Masses in Asia Pacific (45mins)
- Rapid urbanization, rising income levels and evolving preferences and attitudes has redefined the value equation for the burgeoning aspirational class, even in rural and developing Asia. In this round table discussion, come trade insights with us about the challenges and opportunities of catering to Asian consumers in the age of mass premiumisation.
- Targeting rural and developing markets
- Shrinking profit margins
- Reinventing the consumer experience
Round table 2 : Smart Home Prospects in Asia Pacific (45 mins)
- Supported by the improvement of infrastructure and spread of smartphone ownership, the smart home market in Asia Pacific is showing strong potential within consumer electronics and appliances. In this round table discussion, come trade insights with us on how connected consumers are driving consumer-centered use cases in the evolution of the smart home.
- The age of connected consumers and its impact on lifestyles
- Industries that will be impacted by the proliferation of smart home
- What are the challenges ahead?