SIAL China 2019
The 8th edition of Retail & Hospitality Forum will be held in hall N5 at SNIEC. During the three-day event, industry professionals will provide an in-depth analysis of recent hot topics, discuss future development, as well as look ahead market trends.
Session title: Bubble Tea Industry Overview and Beyond
Session description: Starting from 2000, China’s bubble tea industry has gradually evolved from bubble tea 1.0 (powder milk tea) to bubble tea 2.0 (street milk tea), and now steps into bubble tea 3.0 (boutique tea) era. This presentation will begin with the overview of China’s consumer foodservice industry, then deep dive into the growth momentum of each segmentation. It will focus on the development of milk tea shops industry and explore the growth engine behind.
• China’s Consumer Foodservice Industry Overview in 2018
• The Development of Street Stalls (bubble tea shops)
• Moving into “Bubble Tea 3.0” Era
• Product Expansion: blurring the boundary of tea-based products
• Consumer Bonding: culture immersive shopping
Speaker name: Dorrit Chen, Analyst