Retail Asia Virtual Conference 2020
Retail Asia is proud to bring you the first-ever Retail Asia Virtual Conference 2020 which will be held on 8 October at 9:00 AM (SGT).
The conference welcomes senior executives from retail companies, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders, and regulators of the retail sector in Asia.
WHY YOU MUST PARTICIPATE
- Hear from senior executives, consulting firms, and regulators regarding updates in the region’s retail sector
- Gain knowledge and learn about the latest insights from the experts themselves
- Take advantage of online networking opportunities
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Streamed live and available on-demand sessions to view at your convenience for one month
- The opportunity to ask questions live and engage with speakers and attendees
Session title: Future of shopping: Accelerating the Future of Retail with Intelligent Technologies
Session description: The coronavirus has accelerated the growing role of technology in retail. While the recovery of pandemic is still unclear across markets, technology is here to stay. We will be sharing on next-generation technologies and how these are being incorporated into retail space to serve and adapt to the new normal and consumers evolving needs.
Session date and time: Thursday, 8 October at 11:05 AM – 11:25 AM (Singapore time)
Speaker: Clare Lee, Research Analyst – Services and Payments