The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
Retail Asia is proud to bring you the first-ever Retail Asia Virtual Conference 2020 which will be held on 8 October at 9:00 AM (SGT).
The conference welcomes senior executives from retail companies, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders, and regulators of the retail sector in Asia.
WHY YOU MUST PARTICIPATE
– Hear from senior executives, consulting firms, and regulators regarding updates in the region’s retail sector
– Gain knowledge and learn about the latest insights from the experts themselves
– Take advantage of online networking opportunities
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– Streamed live and available on demand sessions to view at your convenience for one month
– The opportunity to ask questions live and engage with speakers and attendees
Session title: Southeast Asia Digital Shopping and E-commerce Platform Trends Emerging During the Pandemic
Session description: Digital technology has been transformed how consumer shop and interact with brands for the past decade. In 2020, Covid-19 has accelerated the digital consumer trend to be at much faster pace and some trend are expected to have permanent to semi-permanent effects on how consumer will behave in the future.
Euromonitor will explore the market outlook of Retailing industry in South East Asia market in 2020 and what are digital shopping and technology trends that emerge out from the pandemic are expected to reshape commerce industry in upcoming years.
Session date and time: Thursday, 8 October at 10:45 AM – 11:05 AM and 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM (Singapore time)
Speaker: Warangkana Anuwong, Research Manager – Services and Payments