QSR Media Asia Conference & Awards: A Virtual Event
In light of current circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, QSR Media Asia has decided to proceed with the online version of the 2020 Conference & Awards in lieu of a physical event on 3 September 2020.
QSR Media Asia is the region’s largest multi-site restaurant event. Key representatives from brands across Asia and around the world will converge and have the prime opportunity to network and gain first-hand insights from industry leaders, panels of top executives, and the most relevant information from subject-matter experts.
Register now using the promo code QSREUROMONITOR to get US$100 off.
Session title: Panel discussion: Digital Ordering and Delivery in Asia: Challenges and Opportunities
Session description: The competition between third-party aggregators continues to intensify, with dark/virtual/cloud kitchens gaining a bigger spotlight due to evolving consumer behavior, higher leasing costs and great emphasis by the industry on convenience. Find out the latest in the delivery and ordering space from the region’s largest players.
• Sarah Tan, Interim General Manager, Singapore, Deliveroo
• Luc Andreani, Managing Director, Singapore, foodpanda
• Saad Ahmed, Managing Director, Regional Head of Commercial, Grab
• Douglas DeBoer, Chairman, Modern Brands Holdings, former CEO of Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts and Domino’s Pizza China
• Deepika Chandrasekar, Senior Research Analyst, Services & Payments, Euromonitor International
• Dhruvil Sanghvi, Chief Executive Officer, LogiNext
Session date and time: Thursday, 3 September at 12:00 – 12:30 Singapore time
Speaker name: Deepika Chandrasekar, Senior Research Analyst – Services & Payments