On April 23-25, 2018 the global pet food industry will come together for three days to network on a global scale, learn the latest in pet food trends and conduct business during Petfood Forum.
During Petfood Forum, attendees have numerous opportunities to network and conduct business during nightly receptions, time on the sold-out Exhibit Hall and through the connect feature on the Petfood Forum app. Included in the large number of professionals that attend Petfood Forum were representatives from some of the top pet food manufacturers, co-packers and retailers, such as Affinity Petcare, Big Heart Pet Brands, Blue Buffalo, CJ Foods, Cargill, Champion Pet Foods, Diamond Pet Foods, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kroger, Mars Petcare, Merrick, Nestlé Purina, Nippon Pet Foods, Ohio Pet Foods, Petco, Petsmart, Perfect Companion Group, Royal Canin, Sanderson Farms, Tyson, Unicharm, Walmart, Wellpet LLC and Zuke’s.
In addition to endless networking opportunities, attendees have the chance to learn from globally recognized experts. The 2018 educational lineup will consist of 40 sessions, covering a variety of topics, such as pet food trends, marketing, research and development, and much more.
Top 5 Things To Do At Petfood Forum:
- Network with global decision-makers
- Conduct business with over 275 leading suppliers and manufacturers
- Learn the latest on trends and innovation from internationally renowned experts
- Engage with thousands of pet food professionals from around the world
- Connect with over 70 animal health and pet food companies headquartered in the KC Animal Health Corridor