Lo & No Beverage Summit: Europe
Now in its 2nd year, the Lo & No Beverage Summit: Europe returns in a somewhat different world. We have taken the summit virtual, without compromising on all the elements of last year. Join us on the 9-11 November to network and share insights as a community to continue to build a robust category that is Covid proof and stronger for years to come.
What’s new this year?
– Get in depth insights on projected growth, consumer trends and what needs to be done for the Low & No category to move forward from Brandy Rand, COO Americas, The IWSR and Anne Stephens, Angel Investor.
– Hear from trailblazers successfully launching in Europe and beyond, learn how to advance your brand and tackle force majeur with Alex Carlton, Founder, Stryyk, Ellie Webb, Founder, Caleno Drinks, Rob Fink, CEO, Big Drop Brewing and many more.
– Discover how best to partner with large brands, distributors, retailers and how to transition from traditional strategies to DTC to maximize your exposure to potential customers with Craig Hutchison, CEO, Ceder’s, Johnny Johnson, Founder, The Alcohol Free Company.
– Understand investor’s perspectives and how best to go about exploring financing and investment with Ivan Farneti, Co-Founder, Five Seasons Ventures and Graham Bath, Managing Director, Rest of World, Distill Ventures.
– Join the round table with On trade buyers featuring Harrods and Mitchells & Butlers to equip your brand with the tools to be front of mind (and menu!) for the consumer.
– Learn how to successfully integrate authenticity and sustainability into your brand architecture and how to empower shoppers from Kamilla Sitwell, CEO Kolibri and Danielle Brekker, Founder & CEO, Good Living Brew.
Euromonitor will be presenting ‘Evolution of Alcohol: Low & No? The Adult beverage space in Europe’.
Register now with the code EMI10 to save 10% at check out
Session title: Evolution of Alcohol: Lo&No Adult beverage space in Europe
Blurring lines in alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks: The intersection of indulgence and health and wellness and the rise of the lo/no alcohol segment, drivers, dynamics and demographics
From non-alc beers to Seedlip to Hard Seltzers – Distilling the lo/no alc trend’s evolution
From niche to mainstream and from premium to discount fantasy brands- Where does the trend go from here ?
Session date and time: Tuesday, 10th November at 8:50am GMT
Speaker: Spiros Malandrakis, Industry Manager – Alcoholic Drinks