Korea Food Show 2018
Korea Food Show aims to provide marketing opportunities for small-medium food companies, to enhance their local and global business needs with programs and more qualified exhibitors and visitors who are currently in the food industry.
In this show, Euromonitor will provide actionable tips on how to enter the rising Home Meal Replacement (HMR) market, through oversea cases of both HMR product types by retail channels and their retailing strategy. Please register to join us and learn about the latest trends in HMR market worldwide now and in the future.
- Date: 10:00-12:00, Thursday, 25th October, 2018
- Location: 3F Segyero-room, aT Centre, Seoul South Korea
- Presentation: HMR retail strategies by studying examples in highly-developed countries
- Session 1: Development of HMR in major retail channels in South Korea: convenient store, hypermarket, supermarket, online and delivery — Sunny Moon, Food and Nutrition Senior Analyst at Euromonitor International
- Session 2: Marketing strategies and consumer segmentation in retail channels: overseas cases — Jade Lee, Service and Payment Analyst at Euromonitor International
Please register the event or get presentations after the event here: https://bit.ly/2Nmc9B6