The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.
The world’s leading trade fair for sweets and snacks bids you a warm welcome! A successful combination of impulses and innovations, exciting networking, first-class exhibitors and competent visitors form an offer that is unique around the globe. Heart and soul: In conjunction with ProSweets Cologne, the international supplier trade fair for the sweets and snacks industry, ISM represents the entire industrial value chain.
1. Confectionery in Western Europe – Market Trends, Challenges & Opportunities
2. Winning strategies in the global chocolate confectionery market
Speaker name(s) and title(s):
1. Ivan Koric, Senior Food and Drinks Analyst
2. Karine Dussimon, Food and Nutrition Consultant
Session description (100 words or less) and a direct link to session page/listing on the event website:
1. Confectionery in Western Europe is facing several challenges: From high market saturation and declining consumption over consumers’ desire for more nutritious food and healthier lifestyles to rising raw material costs. Nevertheless, snacking and indulgence remains popular and the market is becoming more diversified. Growth opportunities in individual snacking categories and Western European markets will therefore occur.
2. Despite some economic uncertainty, global retail demand for chocolate confectionery is bound to continue to expand steadily over the next few years. The rules are however changing, with consumers wanting a more premium offering and a healthier profile from their sweet treats.
Session date and time:
1. Sunday, January 27th – Wednesday, January 30th at 12:00pm CET 2. Sunday, January 27th -Tuesday, January 29th at 3:00pm CET