eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week 2020
Euromonitor International is proud to be a media partner for eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week. eCommerce And Omnichannel Retail Innovators Are Bringing Retail Re-invention Straight to Your Homes! Retailers are faced with unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but rapidly adapting and innovating in this new reality is critical.
The eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week happening from 7th to 11th September 2020 at 10am to 3.30pm SGT, will accelerate your digital transformation with proven strategies from leading retailers, get ready your eCommerce, Digital Marketing and eDelivery capabilities for COVID-19 and discover how the latest strategies, tools and technologies are being leveraged.
Through easily accessible presentations, group panels, interviews and Q&A’s, let’s come together, share ideas, and be there for our customers!
Join the online community and learn how your fellow eCommerce and digital marketers are adapting their marketing in 2020 and beyond.
This virtual summit is completely FREE TO JOIN and is a great way to expand your network, get latest insights and ask the questions important to you during the interactive Q&A.
P.S. Join us live to enjoy the FULL SUMMIT. If you really can’t, we’ll keep you updated on the selected sessions available for on-demand so you can watch it anytime, anywhere. Don’t forget to share the registration link with your colleagues and peers in this space.
New Insights, Instant Takeaways
• How to Master eCommerce & Digital Marketing in the “New Normal”: pivot with purpose to ensure that you not only survive, but build your reputations and grow loyalty
• How to Optimize Marketing In A Time of Crisis: implement a fail-proof and profitable digital marketing strategy
• How to Put The ‘Customer’ Into The Pivot: overcome friction points and build deeper relationships with customers across all channels
• A Road Map For Post-COVID-19 Growth: ensure your stores are highly tech-enabled and reinvent your physical and online store and supply chains
Expert Speakers Include:
1. Gunjan Soni, CEO, ZALORA Group
2. Richard Ruddy, Chief Retail officer, Lazada
3. Reynold D’Silva, SVP & Head of Data Marketing Innovation, GO- JEK
4. Nissan Joseph, CEO, MAP Active Philippine
5. Amit Dasgupta, VP, Brand & eCommerce, SEA, adidas
6. Abhishek Ganguly, GM, India & SEA, Puma
7. Nils Swolkien, Managing Director, Singapore, Decathlon
8. Ng Aik Phong, MD, Fave
9. Steffen Daleng, CMO, Booktopia
10. Pranay Mehra, VP – Digital & eCommerce Asia Pacific, Shiseido Group
11. Sharon Gai, Global Director Market Places, Alibaba Group
12. Arjun Sarwal, Head of Regional Performance SEA, TikTok