Cleaning Products US 2018
53.65914,0.07205 - Arlington, VA
October 2, 2018 to October 2, 2018
Cleaning Products US 2018 – Seeing is Believing: The Evolution of Product Transparency, will take place in Arlington, VA at the KeyBridge Marriott, October 1-3, 2018. Cleaning Products US, jointly organized by Smithers Apex and ACI, brings together the top leaders and experts in the cleaning products field, and delivers a jam-packed schedule with insights and discussions focusing on the latest developments in wipes and nonwovens, fragrances, allergens and cleaning products, innovations in chemistry, sustainability, and everything in between!
Attendees have the chance to:
- Network with over 120 attendees from across the cleaning products supply chain, including, Lubrizol, DuPont, Terracycle, Target Corporation, Croda, and more.
- Hear from experts such as The Clorox Company, P&G, Puracy, Unilever, Aunt Fannie’s, and more!
- Access regulators and industry associations including EPA, USDA, ACI, INDA, and the Green Chemistry & Commerce Council and more
- Understand the latest trends, innovations and challenges facing the cleaning products industry
- Build relationships and put your company’s name in front of over 120 top leaders in the cleaning products field.
Perfect Wash – The Future of Fully Automated Laundry Care in Europe and the World
Speaker name(s) and title(s):
David Mackinson, Research Manager
The automation of home laundry has sat in R&D technology pipelines for decades, usually as a “blue sky” ideal to strive for. IFA 2017 (Internationale Funkausstellung – Berlin) and CES 2018 (The Global Stage for Innovation – Las Vegas) both revealed new technologies as well as an interesting new process philosophy that serves to re-frame this topic. Automation across the laundry process is now seen as more feasible and inside a more realistic appliance footprint. A post-2020 solution is in the works and its proliferation has become a question of when…rather than if.