The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
CMT’s annual SCAPET (South Central America’s PET Packaging summit) hones in on the region’s PET/RPET packaging investments and expansions.
The key highlights include:
• Elimination of single-use plastics & future of packaging,
• Impact of recycling on virgin PET demand, PX/PTA/MEG trade outlook,
• Brand Owners sustainability commitment & recycling strategy,
• Biotechnology and potential substitutes on PET demand,
• Trends and innovations in thermoform packaging, Technology breakthrough:
• PET chemical recycling, barrier technology and focus on Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, and the Dominican Republic.
Session title: Regional and Local Opportunities For Pet Packaging In South America
Join this presentation to learn:
• Consumer trends impacting PET volumes (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Perú, Chile, Ecuador, other markets)
• Product and package performance in relevant categories (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Perú, Chile, Ecuador, other markets)
• Disruptors: risks and opportunities for PET in the next 5 years.
Speaker name: Andrés Musalem, Senior Research Analyst