CMT’s annual SCAPET (South Central America’s PET Packaging summit) hones in on the region’s PET/RPET packaging investments and expansions.
The key highlights include:
• Elimination of single-use plastics & future of packaging,
• Impact of recycling on virgin PET demand, PX/PTA/MEG trade outlook,
• Brand Owners sustainability commitment & recycling strategy,
• Biotechnology and potential substitutes on PET demand,
• Trends and innovations in thermoform packaging, Technology breakthrough:
• PET chemical recycling, barrier technology and focus on Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, and the Dominican Republic.
Session title: Regional and Local Opportunities For Pet Packaging In South America
Join this presentation to learn:
• Consumer trends impacting PET volumes (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Perú, Chile, Ecuador, other markets)
• Product and package performance in relevant categories (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Perú, Chile, Ecuador, other markets)
• Disruptors: risks and opportunities for PET in the next 5 years.
Speaker name: Andrés Musalem, Senior Research Analyst