Mexico City11.28 – 11.30.17
CMT’s 15th LAPET, presents latest updates on innovative PET packaging designs and LATAM’s beverages market.
It is themed as the : “A one-stop platform for Mexico’s PET value chain, the 15th LAPET shares insights on market dynamics, design innovations and sustainability approaches.”
The Key Sessions include:
• North America & Regional outlook for PET PX, PTA and MEG
• Identifying innovations and trends in PET bottling, thermoforming, polyester film, engineering plastics, etc.
• Trade issues and Nafta renegotiation impact in the PET value chain
• Recycling status and economy issues
• Sustainable packaging developments
• New technologies from blow injection to blow extrusion