The most influential Megatrends set to shape the world through 2030, identified by Euromonitor International, help businesses better anticipate market developments and lead change for their industries.Learn More
Name: World Tea Expo
Location: Long Beach, CA
Session Info: Current Trends and Future Outlook for Tea
Join three of the world’s leading business marketing intelligence companies as they share exceptionally key information from their massive resources covering the booming specialty tea industry. A rapidly growing tea industry is thirsty for specific data, along with product trending paths and market catalysts. Expert analysts from these three ventures will both provide their individual summary spotlight on the industry and then join together for a moderated panel discussion. This information-filled session will be followed by a question and answer period.
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
• Better understand the global and regional tea marketplace and industry.
• Gain specific insight to help your company capitalize on existing and emerging market opportunities.
• Highlight market data; including key top-line numbers, and insightful analysis.
• Comprehend the diverse factors catalyzing the industry: game-changers’, tipping points and leading market segments.
• See snapshots of new and novel specialty tea products.
David Sprinkle, Publisher, Packaged Facts
Lynn Dornblaser, Director of Innovation & Insights, Mintel
Jonas Feliciano, Industry Analyst – Beverages, Euromonitor International
Brian Keating, Veteran Specialty Tea Industry Analyst, Sage Group
For more information, please visit http://www.worldteaexpo.com/index.php/education/core-conference-descriptions