Euromonitor to Speak at The Middle East Retail Forum 2013
Time: 10:45-11:45 am, local time
Location: JW Mariott Marquis Dubai, UAE
Presentation Content: GCC Retail Market – Looking Ahead
This session will focus on the changing face of retail in the GCC. Analysts from research firms will look at the last decade and do a forward looking analysis towards GCC 2020 by analysing and benchmarking the consumption pattern in the GCC countries based on socio-economic changes, market maturity, spending power, shopping behaviour in key retails segments as well as retail
real estate development by way of providing SWOT analysis.
- Andrew Williamson, head of retail – MENA, Jones Lang LaSalle to provide a view of the developments happening in the real estate segment and retail
- Antonia Branston, global senior retail analyst – Euromonitor International to provide macroeconomic perspectives on the GCC market
- Emanuele Savona, principal, AT Kearney to provide perspectives on prospects and entry barriers to entering a GCC market
- Mohanish Agni, head of acceptance – MENA region, Visa Middle East to provide an insight into the international spend corridors impacting GCC retailers and changes in payment technology
- Vishal Pandey, principal consultant, Glasgow Consulting Group
Event Description: The Middle East Retail Forum (MRF) is the region’s most awaited retail forum. This two-day forum, where who’s who of the retail industry will network, is set to become an important regional knowledge platform for discussions on key issues facing the retail fraternity and exchanging best practices within the industry. MRF is a great opportunity to network with the top executives of the retail industry and learn what is relevant for the development of retail business in the Middle East.
For more information, please visit the event website: http://www.middleeastretailforum.com/