Euromonitor to Speak at Cocoa Revolution 2015
Location: GoodWood Park Hotel, Singapore
Date: 4th – 5th March, 2015
Event Description: Cocoa Revolution brings to action – new strategies, key innovations by chocolate producers and buyers and is a major opportunity for buyers and sellers to meet and share new ideas and concepts in the industry.
- Global view on the future of the cocoa market and the dynamics of the butter: powder balance
- Olam’s cocoa position and value chain activities in Africa
- Perspective from Emerging Consumer markets – China and India
- Flavors: Solutions for Cocoa Supply and Quality Variations
- Consumer trends and preferences in chocolate consumption etc
Presenter Name: Yulia Fransisca
Presentation Date: 4th March, 2015
Presentation Time: 14:00 – 14:30
Presentation Topic: Chocolate Confectionery Market as Driver of Global Demand for Cocoa
Presentation Summary: The presentation will review the global performance of chocolate confectionary consumer market, uncover various trends within the industry, and discuss their impacts toward global demand for cocoa.