Euromonitor to Speak at The RISI Asia Pacific Hygiene Products Symposium 2016
Location: Shanghai, China
Date: 10th-11th Oct. 2016
Event Description: The RISI Asia Pacific Hygiene Products Symposium will be held on October 10-11 in the Hongta A Luxury Collection Hotel Shanghai, China. The event will bring together the well-known RISI’s Asia Pacific Nonwovens Symposium and a new Tissue track for the first time.
Presentations and discussions will focus on hygiene market developments and trends in China and Asia Pacific region as well, under the theme of ‘Hygiene Markets in China – From Now to 2020’.
Hot Topics Include:
- Market analysis and outlook on tissue, baby diaper, adult incontinence, and feminine hygiene
- New technology trends
- Consumers’ behavior and its impact on industry development trends
- Interpretation of new inspection standards for baby diaper in China market
The symposium will offer:
- Networking opportunities that encourage the exchange of ideas and sharing of best practices from across the disposable hygiene supply chain
- Expert speakers who will discuss the evolution of technologies and the opportunities they present to participants in Asia-Pacific markets
Speaker: Jiaqi Du
Presentation Title: Overview and Trends of China and Global Hygiene Market
Presentation Description: Euromonitor will give a speech on Overview and Trends of China and Global Retail Disposable Hygiene Market during RISI Hygiene conference, by providing analysis and explaining the driven factors on China and global disposable hygiene market, including nappies, sanitary protection and incontinence, with the focus on segment performance, shopping trends, the strategy of global leading brands as well as private label brands. Also, the opportunity and challenge of China hygiene market, such as premiumisation, imported brands, internet strategy, etc., will be discussed during the presentation.