Articles / Euromonitor to Speak at Hygienix 2016
Euromonitor to Speak at Hygienix 2016
- Name: Hygienix
- Date: 24-27 October
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Event Description: Hygienix is a must for anyone in the absorbent hygiene and personal care industry. Come, and you can network with world renowned speakers. Connect with industry peers. Find out what’s happening around the world, what trends are emerging, and what the possibilities are for tomorrow. Hygienix brings together professionals in the entire supply chain.
- Speaker: Svetlana Uduslivaia, Head of Tissue and Hygiene
- Session Title: Global Disposable Hygiene in 2016 and Beyond: Building Successful Growth Strategies in the Increasingly Complex Marketplace
- Session Description: While economic turbulences and significant local currency devaluation against the US dollar had unfavorable impact on the global industry revenues in 2015, organic growth remains positive. However, as the marketplace continues to evolve, competitive environment is becoming more challenging, calling for deeper understanding of consumer needs across markets and the development of country specific growth strategies.
- Euromonitor International will present the results of its annual research update on current and future trends in retail disposable hygiene products, with focus on baby diapers, adult incontinence, and sanitary protection. The presentation will look at the categories’ performance and the changing competitive landscape across geographies. It will discuss regional and country variations in consumer preferences and respective product innovation strategies to drive the categories’ and brand growth. The presentation will spotlight some of the key challenges and opportunities in the developed regions, including private label evolution, as well as the categories’ progress in some of the key growth markets with specific focus on China, Brazil, India, and Russia.