Articles / Euromonitor to Speak at AHPA Botanical Congress 2016
Euromonitor to Speak at AHPA Botanical Congress 2016
- Name: AHPA Botanical Congress
- Date: October 8, 2016
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Event Description: The AHPA Botanical Congress provides a unique opportunity to learn about global supply issues, botanical testing, product analysis tools, ingredient identity, regulatory issues and current trends in the competitive worldwide herbal marketplace.
- Speaker: Katherine Leaderbrand, Consumer Health Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Session Title: The New Traditional: Insights into Herbal Remedies in America
- Session Description: The rising popularity of herbal/traditional remedies in the US to both prevent and treat common ailments has resulted in plentiful product launches, increasing premiumisation within the category, and even infiltration of herbal ingredients into standard remedies. In this talk, Euromonitor International will dive into these trends and the factors that drive them, as well as compare the growing American market for herbal/traditional remedies to the global progress of the industry. Our quantitative market analysis combined with targeted industry tracking will contextualize the development of this dynamic sector of consumer health.