Euromonitor Ranked Among The Sunday Times International Track 200
Euromonitor International is pleased to be ranked among Britain’s fastest-growing privately held companies in terms of international sales by The Sunday Times International Track 200. The ranking includes mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.
According to Fast Track, in association with The Sunday Times, a typical International Track 200 company:
- has sales ranging from £25m to £200m
- has international sales ranging from £5m to £100m
- has average 2-year international sales growth ranging from 20% to 500%pa
- has between 50 and 1,000 staff
- is in the consumer goods or food and drink sector
To view a complete list of the International Track 200 companies, please click here.