Advancing the Business of Tea: How Key Vertical Markets Can Profit Through Tea
World Tea Expo (June 15-17 in Las Vegas) Launches New White Paper – Advancing the Business of Tea
Complimentary White Paper Features Speakers and Thought-Leaders from World Tea Expo, Including Howard Telford of Euromonitor International
World Tea Expo launched a new white paper that provides valuable insights about some of the most important tea-business topics for vertical markets, including prospects in global tea, success in tea retail, educating the customer’s palate, restaurants and hotels enhancing their tea programs, and marketing tea to the next generation, among other subjects.
The white paper, Advancing the Business of Tea: How Key Vertical Markets Can Profit Through Tea, is free and available to download now at worldteaexpo.com/whitepaper.
World Tea Expo is the leading tradeshow focused on advancing the business of tea. The event takes place June 15 – 17, 2016 (with pre-conference events June 13 – 14) in Las Vegas, Nev. at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration and the conference agenda can be found at WorldTeaExpo.com.
The topics in the white paper – which highlights World Tea Expo speakers – are just some of the themes that will be explored at World Tea Expo in Las Vegas.
- Both Hot & Cold: Prospects in Global Tea – Howard Telford, Euromonitor International
- Tea: Why It Shouldn’t Be an Afterthought – Shabnam Weber, The Tea Emporium Inc.
- Five Keys to Success in Tea Retail – Charlie Cain, Building Oz
- Educate Your Customer’s Palate – Lydia Kung, Eastrise Trading Corp./VeriLeaf LLC
- A Conversation with Maria Uspenski, The Tea Spot – on Tea as a Healthy Lifestyle Product
- RTD Teas: Your Tea May Not Be as Healthy as You Think – Youngmok Kim, Ph.D., Synergy Flavors
- Tea for the Global Traveler: Five Opportunities for Hotels and Restaurants – Kathy YL Chan
- Restaurateurs, Chefs, Mixologists and Retailers: Remember That Tea Is Way More Than a Beverage – Robert Wemischner, The Dessert Architect
- Chai from India: Go Beyond the Masala Chai, Create a Memorable Experience for Your Customers – Snigdha Manchanda, com
- Restaurants & Fresh Brewed Iced Tea – Scott Svihula, Hula Consulting
- Adding Kombucha to Your Tea Shop or Café Will Boost Sales & Bring In New Customers – Leanne Herrera, Zama Tea and Kombucha
- A Conversation with Gail Gastelu, The Tea House Times – on Tea Culture and Its Impact in Tea Rooms
- A Beverage Based Romance: Marketing Tea Cafés to the Next Generation – Kevin Christiansen, Cafe Barnabas
- A Conversation with Julee Rosanoff, NW Tea Festival – on Starting a Local Tea Festival
- #DrinkTea Campaign Aims to Improve and Expand Tea Consumption – Gail Gastelu, The Tea House Times
- A Conversation with Darlene Meyers Perry, The Tea Lover’s Archives – on Tea Wares
- What It Takes to Become a Successful Entrepreneur in a Competitive Industry – Ryan Florio, Inca Tea
- FDA, GMP, SSOP, FSMA, HACCP, OSHA or USDA? – Scott Svihula, Hula Consulting