With a stronger global economy, in 2018 consumer expenditure is expected to grow at its strongest rate since 2011. However, shifting consumer attitudes and behaviours will continue to cause disruption for businesses.LEARN MORE
The UK’s food and drink manufacturers set a world standard for product innovation and enhancement, with food development practices that are second to none. We’re about to give food development a UK show of its own; a show that recognises its role as the engine room of innovation and growth as the UK re-forges its buy and supply relationships with Europe and the world.
The Ingredients Show will bring the UK’s food development community together in a unique environment, creating your golden opportunity to showcase the ingredients, solutions and services that will help them excel.
At the Food Innovate Summit, top industry experts from across the globe will share insights into their exciting new projects. You’ll hear real-life case studies from leading organisations as well as innovative new start-ups in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
In particular, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish your product in a saturated market
- Achieve a cleaner label without sacrificing taste
- Discover and define the latest trends in consumer behaviour and buying patterns across the world
- Enhance your formulation with some of the most innovative and exciting ingredients
- Plan the journey of your product lifecycle with break-through technologies
- Develop strategies and tailor your techniques for expansion into new markets
- Improve your new product launch success rate
- Aligning products and future projects with the shifting consumer trends
- Provide a healthier product and wellness image without sacrificing taste or tradition
- Find new inspiration for NPD and innovation through new techniques and ingredients
ESA organises a programme of snack production education courses for savoury snack makers and industry suppliers.
On these 3-day intensive courses attendees learn in detail about industry best practice and the latest practical applications of new technology, both to improve product quality and consistency, and to achieve potentially significant cost savings.
The courses combine classroom lectures from leading experts in the savoury snacks industry with practical interactive sessions as appropriate and are open to everyone whose job involves the manufacture of savoury snacks, or who simply wishes to improve their knowledge of this area.