Event: Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition)
Date: October 13 -16, 2016
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Speaker: Wee Teck Loo
Presentation Date: 13th October
Presentation Time: 14:30 pm – 14:55 pm
Presentation Title: The Future of Connected Living (IoT) and Its Challenges
- Smart home is becoming a reality as devices gained processing prowess and are connected to the Internet. Is our home ready to become smart?
- There are more mobile telephone subscriptions than people in the world
- Sales of connected electronic devices will exceed 2.6 billion units
- Consumer expenditure on electricity and gas will exceed US$2 trillion
- We will look at how the trends will evolve, the challenges and market value of the smart home.
Event Description: The Electronics Fair is an environment in which innovations and technology thrive, creating a prime trading hub for finished products and components. Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition) and electronicAsia are the largest electronics marketplace in the world and the 2016 Fairs are expected to feature over 4,000 international exhibitors and attract over 97,000 buyers.