ACI’s Trends in Colour Cosmetics
Date: November 30-December 1st, 2016
Location: London, UK
EMI Speaker: Hannah Symons, Beauty and Personal Care Research Analyst
Date: Wednesday November 30, 2016 at 10 am
Reinventing global colour cosmetics through novel growth concepts
- Regional diversity in demand and key category prospects
- Shifting the balance between luxury and fast-fashion
- Holistic beauty brings blurred cross-category innovation
- Niche serves as inspiration in an increasingly competitive landscape
- What are the future hotspots for revenue expansion and product evolution?
Event Description: ACI’s Trends in Colour Cosmetics conference taking place on 30th November & 1st December will explore the hot topics and strategies on the makeup market today. With senior leaders from the European makeup and beauty sector, the conference will uncover the current market strategies, product developments, regulatory & sustainability factors taking the industry to the next level. This conference invites specialists across cosmetic industries interested in colour cosmetics, makeup and beauty—from ingredients to finished products.
For the conference program and registration visit http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/trends-in-colour-cosmetics-europe/.