Event: Fi Europe
Date: 30 November – 3 December 2015
Location: Paris, France
See Euromonitor speak at this year’s Fi Europe conference. Euromonitor has 5 speaking slots at the conference across our health and wellness, nutrition, ingredients and packaged food industries.
Description: Held once every two years in a major European city, Fi Europe brings together the world’s leading food and beverage buyers, R&D, business development and marketing specialists from all around the globe.
An Overview of the Global Natural Colour Market
Speaker: John George, Ingredients Analyst, Euromonitor International
Time: November 30, 2015 at 9.10am
Description: The drivers of natural colour growth in different markets The key product areas for natural colours The factors which will influence future natural colour growth Highlighting new opportunities for natural colours in emerging markets – See more at: http://www.figlobal.com/fieurope/conference/day0#sthash.Dya5n7Cl.dpuf
Discovering the next Greek yoghurt: innovations in added value yoghurt
Speaker: Lianne van den Bos, Food Analyst
Time: November 30, 2015 at 2.00pm
Description: Exploring the variety of value added yoghurts available on the market: Skyr, Australian and Bulgarian yoghurts Understanding how these products meet consumer demand for healthier functional dairy products Shedding light on the marketing strategy: who are the target consumers for this product? Could Skyr become the next Greek yoghurt in terms of consumer demand?
Interactive panel discussion: Will protein continue to rule consumer trends in the short term?
Speaker: Lauren Bandy, Senior Nutrition Analyst
Time: December 2, 2015 at 10.00am
- Analysing the current trend towards increased protein: why the interest from consumers?
- How does the current trend fit with WHO recommendations around nutritional requirements?
- What are the health implications of a high protein diet?
- Protein vs. Fibre: how do the two compare in terms of health benefits?
- Is this reflected in consumer demand?
- How long is the ‘high protein’ trend likely to continue?
- Insect based protein: the next big thing? Overcoming the negative consumer attitudes
- Looking to the future, what is likely to be the next big diet trend?
Tackling obesity and weight-related diseases through nutritional methods
Speaker: Ewa Hudson, Head of Health and Wellness Research
Time: December 3, 2015 at 9.00am
- Highlighting the latest weight-loss products on the market
- Which products have seen most success?
- Addressing the challenges of creating a mainstream weight-loss product
- Understanding the link between protein and weight management
- Identifying nutrients and supplements that can increase metabolism
Identifying new trends and opportunities in the global food ingredients market
Speaker: John Madden, Head of Ingredients Research
Time: December 3, 2015 at 11.15am
- An overview of the key F&B trends across developed and emerging markets
- Identifying growth markets for ingredients
- Pinpointing opportunities for speciality ingredients
- Recent and future ingredient innovation
Industry Insight Theatre
Free session on the exhibition floor
Speaker: Wiebke Schoon, Western Europe Country Analyst
Time: December 1, 2015 at 12:00-12:30
Description: Presentation examines key trends, drivers and prospects for health and wellness packaged food in Western Europe