Date: 1-2 December 2014
Location: Novotel, Amsterdam
Conference: The Fi Driving Dairy Innovation Conference brings you 1,5 days of must-know content and unparalleled networking at the only event globally focused on Dairy Innovation, Market Trends, Regulations, Technical Challenges and Health & Wellness Trends. Learn from industry experts like Dannon, Arla Foods, Meiji, First Milk and other main players in the European and International Dairy Sector.
Presentation Title: “Tapping Into Global Market & Consumer Trends: Where is Dairy Going?”
- Where is Dairy now? Looking at high growth markets as well as high consumption markets
- Delving into the types of products that consumers are demanding: looking at key trends globally, from protein to natural ingredients, lactose-free, convenience and indulgence
- Exploring the opportunities for dairy innovation in terms of categories – from breakfast to snacking and meal replacements
- Where is dairy going? What are the high growth markets?
- Understanding the importance of finding a point of difference to stand out amongst the plethora of dairy products on the shelves: value-added dairy. Which products will make a real step change in the existing dairy offering?
For more information please click HERE
Join us at Hi Europe 2014 in Amsterdam as well!
Hi Europe 2014 is conveniently organised next to Driving Dairy Innovation and is taking place on 2 – 4 December 2014 at the Amsterdam RAI. Don’t miss our presentations! https://blog.euromonitor.com/2014/09/euromonitor-to-speak-at-health-ingredients-europe-hi-europe-2014.html