Location: Grange Tower Bridge, London.
Conference: Euromonitor International is pleased to be a part of Nutrition Integrates 2014 “Working together for a healthier Europe”. In 2014, Nutrition Integrates will bring together key stakeholders from the nutrition, health and wellness industries, science and academia to facilitate strategic debate and enhance working relationships. Currently Europe faces the many challenges of economic recession, regulatory pressure and combating unhealthy lifestyles. Public health costs are soaring with the increase of non-communicable diseases and the need for preventative measures aimed at the promotion of healthier and more active lifestyles is paramount. EU regulations must promote fair trade and encourage product innovation whilst ensuring that consumers are protected and able to make informed choices on their diet.
Nutrition Integrates 2014 will address many of these critical issues and deliver:
- Unique panel discussion format ensuring the ultimate interactive experience.
- Blockbuster topics that straddle a complementary profile of industry stakeholders.
- Strategically led content dedicated to senior level strategists.
Panel Discussion: The Secrets of Healthy Ageing: Taking a Whole Body Approach to Living Better for Longer
Time: Thursday 5 June 9:15 to 10:10 am
Facilitated by: Ewa Hudson, Head of Health & Wellness Research, Euromonitor International
- Functional ingredients: their role in converting your lifespan into your health span.
- Omega-3s and cognitive decline: friend or foe?
- Getting to the root of musculoskeletal diseases: the role and benefits of diet, exercise and nutraceuticals.
Panellists include: Adam Ismail, Executive Director, GOED; Eric Chappuis, Director Consulting, Naturalpha & Francesco Visioli, Senior Scientist, IMDEA Food.
Panel discussion: Weight Wellness: Globesity Marches On
Time: Thursday 5 June 11:40 – 12:35 pm
Panellist: Ewa Hudson, Head of Health & Wellness Research
- Obesity: lifestyle condition or disease? Medication or diet?
- The snackification of everything.
- Addressing metabolic syndrome with functional ingredients.
Additional panellists include: Paul Gately, Professor of Exercise & Obesity, Leeds Metropolitan University & Director, MoreLife, Ewa Hudson, Global Head of Health & Wellness Research, Euromonitor International & Martin Wickham, Head of Nutrition, Leatherhead Food Research
For more information, please visit http://www.lifesciencesindex.com/nutrition-integrates-2014-agenda