Date: 5-6, March, 2013
Location: The Burlington Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
Presentation Date and Time: 6, March, 14-14:40
Speaker: Lianne Van Den Bos, research analyst at Euromonitor International, will present
“Growth Opportunities Through Innovations in Health Food Product Development.”
She will explain how to capture new growth opportunities by developing
successful natural product lines.
The Annual World Food Technology and Innovation Forum brings together world leaders in food research and development, food innovation, marketing and food technology to debate and shape the future of the food industry.
Key themes include:
- Understanding and communicating with the new consumers vis-à-vis the current economic crisis
- Using social media to create new consumer interaction and food innovation strategies
- New food research and development strategies
- Creating successful open innovation networks to stimulate fresh innovation
- New ingredient innovations Capitalising on the growth in premium and luxury food sales
- Strengthening the brand against private label competition
- Innovation in health food products
Please visit the Food Technology and Innovation Forum event website for more information.
Connect with us on Twitter! We’ll be live Tweeting during our presentation and throughout the event!