Date: January 12, 2012; 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Location: LVCC North Hall N258, Las Vegas Convention Center, Nevada, United States
Euromonitor is proud to be speaking at the International CES 2012 event in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 10-13, 2012.
Euromonitor International’s industry analyst, Mykola Golovko, and research analyst, Marco Salazar, will present “The Future of Tablets: Segmentation, Forecasts and Implications for Related Products.”
This session takes a detailed look at the tablets market in 2012-2015, and how its development will impact consumer electronics and related industries. We will analyze demand growth drivers, market segmentation, target demographics and growth forecasts.
The session will feature an overview of unique factors shaping demand in developing countries, with a focus on the following points:
- Tablet sales will continue to increase, reaching an expected 165 million units sold in 2015
- In 2013 through 2015, demand is expected to shift from developed markets to emerging markets
- Smartphone growth will remain unaffected in the coming years
- Laptops will continue to drive revenue in computers
- Media tablets will remain dominant for now, but hybrid models are likely to develop in the long-run
To register for the event, please click here.