Download this episode as an MP3
In this episode of Globalcast, Francisco Redruello, senior foods analyst at Euromonitor, gives a summary of the soft commodities market in November 2011 including a look back at the year as a whole.
- The effects of the increase in the price of the US dollar
- The impact of equity trading on risk appetite for commodities
- The decline in grain prices and what this means for the commodities market overall
- The reasons behind the mini-crash in corn futures
- The effects of Indian stocks on sugar prices
- The summary of the commodities market in 2011 and a glance into 2012