Euromonitor International is pleased to be speaking at the 4th Annual Egypt Trade & Export Finance Conference, October 12, 2011 in Cairo.
Following the success of previous years, Exporta returns to Cairo, bringing together the leading figures in trade and trade finance to discuss their shifting priorities and to share their experiences on what has been a demanding and complex year. The conference will be a key meeting point for a wide variety of speakers and delegates, including a range of corporates, domestic and international banks, ECAs and multilaterals, insurers and risk analysts as well as various key actors across the supply chain.
Hear Euromonitor International speak:
Aziz Khyari, Regional Consultant, MENA & Turkey
- Analysing trade finance risk appetite in Egypt
- For how long will financial institutions adopt a ‘wait and see’ attitude?
- What effect have recent events had on foreign direct investment?
Mariam Jarrar, Regional Consultant, MENA & Turkey
- Reflections on key bilateral trade routes
- Which sectors have benefited most from this lucrative trade ally?
- What challenges do corporates from the Gulf region face when exporting to Egypt?
- To learn more about this conference, please click here.