Directly download this file (mp3)
In this episode of Globalcast, Fransisco Redruello, Senior Food Analyst at Euromonitor International, discusses the recent political unrest in the Middle East and Africa and its effects on commodity prices.
- How the turmoil in Ivory Coast is affecting coca prices
- The prices of wheat in the Middle East and Africa
- The differences between moderate and extreme political unrest
- Other factors that are affecting commodity prices
- If food prices will rise in the supermarkets