Date: May 10-11, 2011
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Hear Euromonitor International speak at the OTC/HBA National Conference, May 10-11, 2011 in Atlantic City, NJ.
In today’s difficult economic and retail environments, OTC/HBA Marketers face mounting challenges in their effort to successfully market their brands to finicky consumers. At the same time, these marketers must overcome a series of day-to-day hurdles that include:
- Achieving better results with curtailed resources in a conservative fiscal environment
- Engaging consumers in an era of empowerment
- Developing an optimal media plan that is tailored to a media world with an exploding array of options
- Competing with private label / store brands and Rx-switch brands
- Protecting margins despite increasing costs and downward price pressure
Dealing with these challenges can be daunting. Smart marketers are tapping into the latest innovations and thinking from thought leaders across companies and categories.
The OTC/HBA National Conference will provide the forum for this exchange. Designed by OTC/HBA Marketing thought leaders to bring you actionable insights, the OTC/HBA National Conference boasts a world-class faculty. You will leave the Conference with crucial insights and practical solutions for optimizing your marketing mix, new connections, key customer views and a broadened network.
Join Euromonitor International on Wednesday, May 11 at 8:30 am to hear Samantha Chmelik, Head of Consumer Health Research, present “The Infiltration of Private Label into Pediatric OTC Products.” To learn more about Samantha’s presentation, please click here.
To learn more about OTC/HBA National, please click here.