In this episode of Globalcast, Nadja Popova, industry analyst at Euromonitor, discusses the tourism industry in Bulgaria’s capital, Sofia, and the future prospects for growth there.
- The focus of the recent Euromonitor report on Sofia
- The future plans to boost the development of Sofia
- The major challenges for the city
- How the economic crisis affected Sofia in particular
- The recommendations for increasing the appeal of Sofia
Directly download this podcast (right click the link, then choose “save as…”)