In this Episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor International’s retailing analyst, Raphael Moreau, discusses how retailers are seeing a broader scope for private label brands, and the role the global economic downturn has played into the recent success of these brands.
- How the economic downturn has increased consumers acceptance towards value products, and how this will affect retailers’ strategies once conditions improve
- Switzerland’s developed private label market, and the lessons other European countries can learn from it
- Why Swiss consumers trust private label brands
- Asia’s private label strategy compared to Western Europe
- What retailers should do in order to develop a successful private label strategy