In this episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor research analyst Phil Park discusses the overall global baby diapers market and the areas of growth shaping the industry including the impact of rising incomes and steady birth rates in developing markets such as China and private label in developed markets.
- Growth drivers in developing markets, especially China
- Private label pressuring manufacturers to respond to price sensitive consumers
- Areas for potential growth
- Consumer perception of green trends and how they impact consumer behavior
- Trends in cloth diapers and diaper-less options