In this episode of Globalcast, Euromonitor International Research Analyst Roman Shuster discusses the effects of the economic downturn on the US vitamins and dietary supplements (VDS) market, highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Product categories that are proving to be recession-proof
- Contributors to growth in vitamins and dietary supplements
- Consumer behavior towards prevention and self-medication and its impact on VDS
- Performance of private label products
- The next big ingredient and opportunities for manufacturers to capture market share
Featuring: Euromonitor International Research Analyst Roman Shuster