The global female population totalled an estimated 3.6 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach 4.2 billion by 2030. Average disposable income amongst women is the highest it's ever been, and women are living longer than men.
What are you doing to reach this growing market?
View now to learn:
- The size and distribution of the female consumer market
- Literacy and education rates
- Labour participation
- Purchasing power
Continue reading "The Rising Power of Female Consumers" »
Thursday, January 22 | 9 a.m. CST / 3 p.m. GMT.
The global economy looks set to strengthen in 2015 but risks are not insignificant – including the spectre of deflation, geopolitical instability and the weak oil price. The US economy should be a key driver of global growth but other important markets are mired in difficulties including Japan and the eurozone. As was the case in 2014, emerging markets will put in a diverse performance - very much related to their economic fundamentals.
Continue reading "Webinar: The Global Economy in 2015" »
Players in the pet care industry are facing competition from the rise of internet retailing. To stay in the game, an increasing number of supermarkets and hypermarkets are developing aggressive strategies to target pet owners, placing added pressure on pet shops and superstores.
Should your route to market strategy include only internet retail to be successful, should it focus on brick and mortar store sales or a mixture of both? Join our webinar to discover key strategies employed within the pet care industry.
Register now to learn:
- The latest developments in pet care
- Which pet care categories are trending
- Tactics for growth within hypermarkets and supermarkets
Continue reading "Driving Pet Care: Leveraging Retailers' Full Potential" »
With stagnant developed beer markets and increasingly competitive emerging market entry, brewers must create innovative products to increase sales and meet evolving drinking habits. In this webinar, Amin Alkhatib discusses how to uncover opportunities by expanding your company's portfolio to include alternative beer types.
You will learn:
- How product diversification can counter declining volume sales in developed markets and capture consumer attention in emerging markets
- What multinational beer companies are doing to compete globally and regionally
- Recommendations for the global beer market, including non-alcoholic beer
Continue reading "Webinar: Beyond Standard Lager: Can Beer Alternatives Boost Sales?" »
This presentation pinpoints key innovations in selling fashion online, focusing on the areas of fit and sizing, impulse buying, affordable luxury and curation and personalisation.
Watch the recording now to learn:
- Key challenges in selling apparel
and footwear online
- Rules of the omni-channel playbook
- How mobile internet retailing is an
Continue reading "Fashion E-tailing: Innovation Hotspots, Omni-channel and Mobile Development" »
Latin America is one of the world’s best regions for long-term opportunities in chained foodservice. This webinar will help attendees gain a better understanding of Latin America’s current foodservice landscape, as well as the trends that will continue driving growth in the region over the next five years.
Watch the recorded webinar now to learn:
- Which international players have been most successful in Latin America and why
- The region's fastest-growing categories, concepts and local players
- How economic conditions and changing consumer preferences are affecting foodservice spending
Continue reading "Rapid Growth Ahead: Trends and Opportunities in Latin American Foodservice" »