With stagnant developed beer markets and increasingly competitive emerging market entry, brewers must create innovative products to increase sales and meet evolving drinking habits. In this webinar, Amin Alkhatib discusses how to uncover opportunities by expanding your company's portfolio to include alternative beer types.
You will learn:
- How product diversification can counter declining volume sales in developed markets and capture consumer attention in emerging markets
- What multinational beer companies are doing to compete globally and regionally
- Recommendations for the global beer market, including non-alcoholic beer
Continue reading "Webinar: Beyond Standard Lager: Can Beer Alternatives Boost Sales?" »
This presentation pinpoints key innovations in selling fashion online, focusing on the areas of fit and sizing, impulse buying, affordable luxury and curation and personalisation.
Watch the recording now to learn:
- Key challenges in selling apparel
and footwear online
- Rules of the omni-channel playbook
- How mobile internet retailing is an
Continue reading "Fashion E-tailing: Innovation Hotspots, Omni-channel and Mobile Development" »
Latin America is one of the world’s best regions for long-term opportunities in chained foodservice. This webinar will help attendees gain a better understanding of Latin America’s current foodservice landscape, as well as the trends that will continue driving growth in the region over the next five years.
Watch the recorded webinar now to learn:
- Which international players have been most successful in Latin America and why
- The region's fastest-growing categories, concepts and local players
- How economic conditions and changing consumer preferences are affecting foodservice spending
Continue reading "Rapid Growth Ahead: Trends and Opportunities in Latin American Foodservice" »