Euromonitor is pleased to speak at the ICSC Retail Real Estate World Summit on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. Euromonitor's global head of retailing research, Daniel Latev, will discuss "Reinventing Retail and the Future of Shopping".
There are seismic swings taking place in retail and retail real estate. ICSC invited the highest profile leaders from the retail, development, lending and public sector communities to share their analysis, insight and forecast on what the future holds for economies worldwide. Each of the more than 70 speakers is handpicked for their expertise, influence and power to affect cultural, economic and political change.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Socio Economic Wave: A booming middle class in emerging markets creates new retail opportunities.
- Plateauing of New Development: Emerging markets mean new development opportunities to offset mature markets.
- Retailers Going Global: Insight from those who are already leading the way crossing borders and broadening their brands.
- Capital Flows: Institutional investment in retail real estate has proven to be an optimal long-term asset.
- Need for Employment: Retail real estate is a driving force in creating jobs for communities and commerce.
Follow Euromonitor: @Euromonitor
Follow the event: #ICSCWorldSummit