Suzi Woolfson presents the award to chairman Robert Senior and managing director Trevor Fenwick
Euromonitor International is honoured to receive the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 award, which ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing profits, based on their latest three years of available accounts.
Profit Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published as a supplement in The Sunday Times each April, with a national awards event in June and regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Profit Track 100 company:
- is medium-sized and managed by founders or directors
- has between 100 and 1,000 staff
- has average 3 year profit growth ranging from 40% pa to 210% pa
- has profits ranging from £3m – £35m
- around 25% of the companies have private equity backing